5 Steps To Success (Good Success)

Image
Hello friends, Nice to have you. Todays topic is about success, And I am not just talking about success, I am talking about good success. I know you want to read about it, Make sure you read it to the end and share, Thanks and God bless you! Everybody wants to be successful, but not many people know they have to learn and follow the right steps of success to become successful. Not all successes are good, So beware! I want to talk to you about how to get good success that will be permanent and will never cause you pain or regret. I am here to break it down for you into 5 steps. Here are the 5 Steps to success (Good success)  👇 1. Stick to the Word of    God: Joshua 1 vs 8 says; This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success. 2. Be prayerful:    Yes be prayerful, Because even i

My Experience of LOME TOGO in my few days vacation (My holiday in TOGO in the middle of COTONOU and GHANA)

 Hello guys! Today I am sharing my experience in TOGO, Lome the capital city. I traveled to Togo for a short vacation and I enjoyed every bit of it. Let me gist you. Read to the end, You might be inspired to visit.





Togo is located in West Africa, The capital of Togo is Lome. Togo is in the middle of Cotonou and Ghana, If you are coming from Nigeria; the next country is Cotonou, and if you are coming from Cotonou; the next country is Togo, Then after Togo; the next country is Ghana. Aflao Togo shares Border with Aflao Ghana; They are so close! They are neighboring countries.


My Journey to Togo, Started in Nigeria and after few hours I arrived in Togo, Lome the capital city. I checked into a hotel, I had my bath, had a delicious Togo meal, then relaxed a while before strolling out to check out the city.


I love Togo, My experience in Togo was good! I'm bringing you this information firsthand. Togo is a beautiful, calm, peaceful, and lovely city and it's accommodating too as the Togolese people are friendly and social. Hospitality is top notch in the country.


I enjoyed every bit of my holiday in Togo; From the atmosphere, to the people's friendliness, to the calmness, and the food, It was great! Togo was fun! And lest I forget, Lome have a 24hours life you can wake up and go out to buy something at anytime. 


Electricity is constant 24 hours in Togo. Coming from Nigeria where electricity is an issue as we do not have constant 24 hours power supply yet across the nation, I was excited to see Togo in lights, They never took their light, Togo have constant 24 hours power supply, The country's electricity can be likened to that of the Western Countries where never had power shortage and electricity interruption. Light is life! I certainly enjoyed Togo's 24 hours electricity both in the day and at night the light was on and no sort of interruption at all during the few days I stayed, Like I said earlier coming from Nigeria this is a great deal for me and it was amazing. Our Nigerian government need to do better in the electricity sector, they are trying now, but they need to improve and do better!


Togo's currency CFA power is higher than that of Nigeria my country's currency right now. If you come with 100 for example they will exchange it to 50 for you in Togo, Which means times two higher! You get half of the money you come with from  Nigeria. So, if you are coming with Nigeria currency Naira, come prepared; for this is the correct situation of things as of the time of writing this article. I learned it's due to the current dollar exchange rate that has been affecting Nigeria's Naira currency which thanks to God it is picking up gradually. We will get there!


The economy of Togo is not one of the best in Africa and certainly not one of the best in the world. They have limitations in jobs; Most of their men are bike riders and the major means of transportation in Togo is bike. Despite their economic situation the country is still beautiful, calm, and peaceful, And a very lovely place to visit.


Lastly, The food was great! They have swallow; Akume and soup, they have bread/sandwich filled with avocado, sardine, mayonnaise, tomatoes and onions, They have rice and beans cooked together and stew, and some other delicious delicacies. I loved their food!


Addendum: Togo's weather condition is mostly sunny like most West Africa. Nevertheless, Be prepared for some raining days and cold weather.


Hope you enjoyed reading my article, Please share it, Thanks! 


You may also like 👉 Preparation before Manifestation

Popular posts from this blog

Benefits Of Having A Well Defined Brand

Importance of having a specific niche

Ways to find a life partner (How to find the right one)