5 Steps To Success (Good Success)

Image
Hello friends, Nice to have you. Todays topic is about success, And I am not just talking about success, I am talking about good success. I know you want to read about it, Make sure you read it to the end and share, Thanks and God bless you! Everybody wants to be successful, but not many people know they have to learn and follow the right steps of success to become successful. Not all successes are good, So beware! I want to talk to you about how to get good success that will be permanent and will never cause you pain or regret. I am here to break it down for you into 5 steps. Here are the 5 Steps to success (Good success)  👇 1. Stick to the Word of    God: Joshua 1 vs 8 says; This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success. 2. Be prayerful:    Yes be prayerful, Because even i

That NICHE is crowded! (Try This) Other Bloggers Can Make It too


Stand out… Don’t follow the crowd! Find your niche, Discover your purpose. Do what you are called to do and not what others are doing. I like to be unique and do my thing!





Hello! This is your girl *Angel Eze* Godly/Lifestyle/Inspiration & Generic Blogger/Youtuber. I am the owner of Angel Eze’s Blog and Angel Eze on YouTube.


The entertainment and gossip niche is so crowded, and more people are delving into it daily because it takes little or no creativity to operate it. All you have to do is just post about an already available news and gist. So, that’s one of the main reasons why it’s so crowded. Get creative; Find your own niche! Don’t choose the easy path, Follow your purpose.  Undoubtedly the entertainment news and gist/gossip blog grow faster in lesser time, But trust me; Other bloggers can make it too.


So many bloggers are diving into entertainment blogging and gossip blogs. A lot of other blogs are despised and neglected.


No one want to try out lifestyle blogs or other blogs because everyone wants quick success or want to imitate the popular entertainment and gossip bloggers who made it in blogging e.g Nigerian bloggers: Bella Naija, Linda Ikeji, Stella Dimokolorkus, E.t.c.


Have you sat down to think that maybe they made it because that's their line of business and what God destined and predestined for them? Have you sat down to think about what your own line is? Have you sat down to think of which line you can make a difference, Which line you can impact, Which line you really have passion for, And which line your talent & gift is needed.


Don't spend donkey years trying to excel in someone's field when you can spend just a short time to excel in yours. There are various types of blogs to explore and excel apart from entertainment, E.g: Lifestyle Blog, Personal Blog, Fashion Blog, Food Blog, Health Blog, Beauty Blog, Travel Blog, Godly Blog which are also called Christains blogs, Generic blogs like mine which blog about everything, E.t.c.


I am excelling and successful in mine but I prefer not to talk about me to be modestly humble *Winks!*. Anyway, I prefer to talk in favour of my co-bloggers in all fields. Let's be our neighbors keeper and well-wisher. I don't know if the above mentioned bloggers will ever do the same for me but I do it beacuse of my faith in God which makes me distinct, selfless, Godly and a true Christain a title I hold dear to my heart. It’s good to be good, Let’s love and support one another! Spread love #GodPays


If this article has inspired you please share and make it an inspiration to others as well, And please don't forget to give credit thanks.



You may also like 👉 Finding your Niche (How to know your Niche)


You may also like 👉 Importance of having a specific Niche


Homepage 👉 Return To Homepage

Popular posts from this blog

Benefits Of Having A Well Defined Brand

Importance of having a specific niche

Ways to find a life partner (How to find the right one)