5 Steps To Success (Good Success)

Image
Hello friends, Nice to have you. Todays topic is about success, And I am not just talking about success, I am talking about good success. I know you want to read about it, Make sure you read it to the end and share, Thanks and God bless you! Everybody wants to be successful, but not many people know they have to learn and follow the right steps of success to become successful. Not all successes are good, So beware! I want to talk to you about how to get good success that will be permanent and will never cause you pain or regret. I am here to break it down for you into 5 steps. Here are the 5 Steps to success (Good success)  👇 1. Stick to the Word of    God: Joshua 1 vs 8 says; This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success. 2. Be prayerful:    Yes be prayerful, Because even i

Talk To Angel: My husband is insisting we have a joint account and I earn more

 



Hi Angel, 

My husband and I work separately and I earn more; I earn about 50% more than he do. We’ve always had our individual accounts before marriage, But immediately after marriage, he started insisting we have a joint account and this is causing problem in my home, What should I do ?


My Reply: 

You should have discussed about finance during dating and courtship. Now, You are both married, You are no more two but one, For the two shall become one says the Word Of God. Be submissive to your husband, But also use wisdom. Open a joint account with him, But also have your own private/personal account. 


Don’t let this bring issues in your home, handle it with wisdom like I advised. Why is he insisting? And he earns less hmmm, that raises eyebrows and an alarm, Watch over your money and make sure he didn’t marry you for the money, make sure he doesn’t use the money in the joint account recklessly without my reasonable expectation, Make sure he’s not a user and gold digger. Make sure his motive and intentions of having a joint account is for the benefit of the family and not for his own selfish interest.


Need to talk to me ? Email: Angelezeonline@gmail.com

You may also like 👉 Pastor wife caught in bed with another man

Popular posts from this blog

Benefits Of Having A Well Defined Brand

Importance of having a specific niche

Ways to find a life partner (How to find the right one)