5 Steps To Success (Good Success)

Image
Hello friends, Nice to have you. Todays topic is about success, And I am not just talking about success, I am talking about good success. I know you want to read about it, Make sure you read it to the end and share, Thanks and God bless you! Everybody wants to be successful, but not many people know they have to learn and follow the right steps of success to become successful. Not all successes are good, So beware! I want to talk to you about how to get good success that will be permanent and will never cause you pain or regret. I am here to break it down for you into 5 steps. Here are the 5 Steps to success (Good success)  👇 1. Stick to the Word of    God: Joshua 1 vs 8 says; This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success. 2. Be prayerful:    Yes be prayerful, Because even i

Talk to Angel: My Ex is Bad, But I still want him


Hello Angel,

I dated this guy on and off, for about 7years now. I love him so much, Though he has hurted me countless times and we've broken up countless times as well, But I still love him and I want to spend the rest of my life with him. These are the list of things he has done to me; Cheating, Lying, Disrespectful, Emotionally draining, and he keeps messing with my mental health, I am psychologically destroyed because of his verbal abuse and narcissistic behaviours. I know he's bad, But I still want him back. What should I do ?


My Reply: Firstly, I see 3 red flags, 1. The long term relationship is a no no, It's time wasting. 2. The off and on, is a negative sign. 3. He's made up with all the characteristics for you to EX him forever and run for your life. 

If he's indeed as stated, Then he is a bad person; And that can never be the will of God you. Why exactly are you in love with such person ? Yes love everyone but don't be in love with such person. There's a difference between being in love and loving others which we should love all including our enemies, But when it comes to being in love please choose carefully. He's not worth your time, tears, and return. Don't ever go back again to that Narcissist. Ex him forever and run for your life. Don't ever wish again to spend the rest of your life with such person.

What about if he's willing to change? There should be prove that he's willing and concrete evidence that he has changed. A lifetime with such person will be hell on earth. It's not advisable to continue with such a person. Please move on, A better one will come.

Lastly, Please work on yourself and get help to heal from within, Because for you to be in love with such a person, You yourself needs help to get out of childhood trauma and boost your self-esteem. To have a sound mind please study the Word of God, The Bible will make you know who you are in Christ. You're a prescious, You are royalty, You're a royal priesthood. You are treasure, Not trash..

Please read: 1 Peter 2:9-12 👇

But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for His own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light.

Note: Value yourself and people will respect you. Don't let anyone treat you disrespectfully for any reason. A union is to be enjoyed and not endured. Stop enduring bad characters in relationship. A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage. End that bad relationship now and forever to avoid regrets and divorce in future and in marriage. 

I hope you are inspired from reading my post please share it, Thanks! 


Need to talk to me ? Email: Angelezeonlinegmail.com


You may also like 👉 How to disconnect from your ex

You may also like 👉 Pastor wife caught in bed with another man


Popular posts from this blog

Benefits Of Having A Well Defined Brand

Importance of having a specific niche

Ways to find a life partner (How to find the right one)